Antique Victorian Porcelain Dresden 18th Century Man Figurine S & G Gumps SF
Antique Victorian Porcelain Dresden 18th Century Man Figurine S & G Gumps SF. We are currently are offering for sale this lovely rare hand painted porcelain 18th century gentleman figurine. The painting is well done and in excellent condition.
Porcelain is also in excellent condition, however. Figurine it is missing a few broken fingers, and flowers may have a couple flea bites, but no cracks or crazing. It is in good vintage estate It measures approx. 6 in height and base is approximately 3 in diameter. It is signed S & G Gump, San Francisco, Dresden Saxony, Germany.
Based on the mark it was most likely made between 1861 and 1900. See photos for full description. We are currently having a sale and are accepting offers for most items inventory. All serious and reasonable offers accepted.
All serious & reasonable and serious will be considered. Listing and template services provided by inkFrog. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Decorative Collectibles\Sculptures & Figurines".
The seller is "cind-house" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Type: Figurine
- Brand: Dresden
- Subject: Victorian Gentleman
- Material: Porcelain
- Theme: Fantasy, Novelty, Periods & Styles, Royalty, TV, Movies & Music, Courting Couple, Victorian, Romance, Victorian Style, 18th Century, Georgian, Georgian Gentleman, 18th Century Gentleman
- Occasion: All Occasions
- Pattern: 18th Century Gentleman
- Finish: Painted
- Color: Multi-Color
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Style: Victorian
- Features: Hand painted, Gold Guilded, Gold Gilded
- Room: Any Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Lounge, Marine, Nursery, Office, Playroom, Porch, Shop, Study, Sunroom
- Department: Adult, Girls, Teens
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Size: Medium
- Number in Pack: 1
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Suitable For: Display cabinet, Curio cabinet, All rooms, Mantel
- Handmade: Yes
- Signed: Yes
- Item Length: 6 in approximately see photos w/ rule for actual measurements
- Item Width: 3 in approximately
- Item Height: 6 in approx. see photos w/ ruler for actual size
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)
- Customized: No
- Packaging: Unboxed
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Saxony, Germany
- Signed / Marked: Dresden Saxony, S. Gumps, San Francisco
- Originally Sold by: S. in San Francisco, CA